The Fifth Annual Van Johnson Blogathon is here!

 

It's one of my favorite times of the year: my annual Van Johnson blogathon! For the next three days, a wonderful group of bloggers will be joining me to honor this delightful man and his 105th birthday.

If you're a participant, please leave me the link to your post below and I'll update the roster as quickly as I can!


Realweegiemidget Reviews | Superdome (1978)


Caftan Woman | Brigadoon (1954)


Champagne for Lunch | Confidentially Connie (1953)


Taking Up Room | Three Guys Named Mike (1953)


18 Cinema Lane | Plymouth Adventure (1952)


Silver Screenings | The Last Time I Saw Paris (1954)


Crítica Retrô | In the Good Old Summertime (1949)


KN Winiarski | Easy to Wed (1946)


Love Letters to Old Hollywood | Six Underrated Van Films


Dubsism | Battleground (1949)


Whimsically Classic | Van's appearance on I Love Lucy








MovieRob | Confidentially Connie (1953)

Comments

  1. Here's my tribute to the musical side of Van Johnson.
    https://www.caftanwoman.com/2021/08/the-fifth-annual-van-johnson-blogathon.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Van Day!!! https://champagneforlunch.wordpress.com/2021/08/25/high-steaks-in-confidentially-connie-1953/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And a very happy Van Day to you, too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Michaela! I just published my review of 'Plymouth Adventure'! Here's the link:

    https://18cinemalane.com/2021/08/26/take-3-plymouth-adventure-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Michaela! Here's my post: https://takinguproom.wordpress.com/2021/08/26/three-guys-named-mike/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michaela! I just uploaded an entry here:
    https://silverscreenings.org/2021/08/26/van-johnson-and-the-doomed-love-affair/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here it is my post:
    https://criticaretro.blogspot.com/2021/08/a-noiva-desconhecida-1949-in-good-old.html
    Greetings,
    Le

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Here's mind for Easy to Wed:
    https://knwiniarski.com/easy-to-wed/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment